The Montauk Yacht Club Marina is a haven for Cruisers, Sportfish and Megayachts
41° 04.748 N
71° 56.283 W
Part of the IGY collection of world-class nautical lifestyle destinations, visit the marina site at www.igy-montauk.com.
Named by Yachting Magazine, as a top ten marina destination in North America, Mexico and the Bahamas. The Montauk Yacht Club marina is a perennial favorite among the boating community. Home of the Brits v.s. Yanks, Redbone and Whitewater Challenger Montauk Yacht Club Fishing Tournaments. The 232 slip marina features newly renovated pilings and full hook-ups including phone, electric, water, cable TV, WiFi access and on-site amenities including newly renovated laundry facilities. Craft capacity is 225+ feet and a maximum of a 12+ foot draft.
Montauk is commonly referred to as one of the Sportsfishing Capitals of the World. Montauk boasts more than 400 fishing boats - many reeling in world record and prize winning catches of tuna, shark, striped bass and fluke. Surfcasters or fly fishing enthusiasts never miss an opportunity to cast or reel in a catch while here.
Please contact one of the friendly members of the Montauk Yacht Club Marina Team to book your daily, weekly or seasonal slip. We also specialize in group rendezvous and fishing tournaments.
Click here to E-Mail your Slip Reservation Request
Please note that no reservation request is confirmed until payment is processed.
Thank you very much. We look forward to your arrival.
- Cable, water and electricity hookups
- A full fitness center with saunas
- Marina Office
- Custom Fish Cleaning Station
- Private Beach
- WiFi access
- Two outdoor pools, one heated
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Shower and bathrooms
- Full-service Spa -- Spa MYC
- Complementary shuttle service
- Pumpout boat
- On-site gift shop
- Upscale Dining at the Gulf Coast Kitchen
- Casual Dining and Drinks at Hurricane Alley
- Waterview Cocktails at Barracuda Bar
- 4 Lighted Har Tru Tennis Courts
- Charter Boats from MYC's Marina: Masterpiece Charters, My Mate , Hattrick
- Sail Montauk